Unique Combo of Voltage Regulators LM7812, LM7805 and LM317 with AMS1117 3.3V 1A Voltage Regulator
- Original and Genuine items
- The AMS1117, LM317, LM7812 and LM7805, like most other regulators, is a three-pin IC.
- These voltage regulator is exceptionally easy to use.
- It useful in a wide range of applications.These regulators can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation
- In the Box :- 5 x AMS1117 Voltage Regulator, 5 x LM317 Positive Voltage Regulator, 5 x LM7812 Positive Voltage Regulator and 5 x LM7805 Positive Voltage Regulator
LM317T Voltage Regulator :- Linear Voltage Regulators 1.2-37V Adj Positive 1.5 Amp Output Output can be adjusted between 1.2 ~ 37V Internal Thermal Overload Protection…………… Voltage Regulator L7812CV :- Thermal overload protection;Output transition SOA protection;Three-terminal positive regulators , available in TO-220;Short circuit protection;These regulators can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems…………………………………… LM7805 Positive Voltage Regulator :- A LM7805 Voltage Regulator is a voltage regulator that outputs +5 volts. and The LM7805, like most other regulators, is a three-pin IC. and Pin 1 (Input Pin): The Input pin is the pin that accepts the incoming DC voltage, which the voltage regulator will eventually regulate down to 5 volts. Pin 2 (Ground): Ground pin establishes the ground for the regulator. Pin 3 (Output Pin): The Output pin is the regulated 5 volts DC……………………. AMS1117 :- V Low dropout voltage v Load regulation: 0.2% typical v Optimized for Low Voltage V On-chip thermal limiting V 0.8A Adjustable/Fixed Low Dropout Linear Regulator V Three-terminal adjustable or fixed low drop out 1.2V,1.5V,1.8V, 1.9V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V. Regulators Specifications: Input Voltage: 2.65 V ~ 18 V (reference) Output Voltage: 1.25 V ~ 13.8 V ( ADJ ) Output Current: 1A