CA 12 power Amplifier 500w OEM
Ideal for power-eating subwoofers or passive full-range systems.
Designed to achieve unsurpassed sonic performance and long-term reliability, the Crest Audio CA 12 power amplifier has professional power-handling capabilities and exceptional low-end response this amplifier an ideal choice for installations and touring applications that demand the finest audio quality. The rack-mountable CA 12 provides high power output coupled with true clarity and is a well-suited power amp for high-powered subwoofers and passive full range systems.
Absolute sonic accuracy is the hallmark of every Crest amplifier. Bass is solid and defined to the limits of audibility, with ample current reserves delivered by an “over-engineered” power supply and advanced Class H circuitry. Wide-bandwidth output devices assure detailed, transparent high-frequency response. And, thanks to Crest’s exclusive IGM circuit, the CA 12 will drive 2 Ohm loads safely without compromise in performance.
The CA series provides tremendous value in proven amplifier technology. CAs form the backbone of discriminating rental systems and high-power club installations worldwide. Auditoriums, churches, regional tour sound companies and mobile DJs are all ideal candidates for the CA 12 amp’s combination of value and sonic quality.
- Model: CA 12
- Max RMS Output Voltage (each channel): 90V
- Peak Output Voltage (each channel): 126V
- Frequency Response (+0 / -0.3dB, 1W/8 Ohms): 20Hz-20kHz, -3dB@150kHz
- Power Bandwidth (rated power at 4 Ohms, 1% THD+N): 20Hz-20kHz, -23dB/+. 85dB
- TourClass Protection: ACL, IGM, AutoRamp, short circuit, DC voltage, turn-on/off transient, current inrush, sub/ultrasonic input.
- THD+N (rated power at 4 Ohm, 1kHz): <0.01%
SMPTE IMD (rated power at 8 Ohms, 60Hz & 7kHz): <0.01%
Damping Factor (10-400Hz at 8 Ohms): 800:1
- Input CMRR (1kHz): > – 60dB
- Input Sensitivity (rated power at 8 Ohms ): .775V standard (switchable)
- Voltage Gain: X97.5 standard (switchable)
- Input Impedance (balanced/unbalanced): >20kohms/>10kohms
- Hum and Noise (“A” weighted, full power, 4 Ohms): -105dB
- Crosstalk (“A” weighted, full power, 4 Ohms)”: > – 60dB
- Class: H
- Input Connectors (per Channel): Female XLR (pin 2+, switchable for pin 3+), TRS (tip+)
- Input Connectors (per Channel): Speakon connectors or 5-way output binding posts (market dependent)
- Filter Storage: 140,000 mF
- Power Supply (factory configured): 100V-240V, 50-60Hz
- Idle Current Draw 120V: 2.8A
- 1/8 Power Current Draw (typical music, 120V/4 Ohms)10.5A
- 1/3 Power Current Draw (continuous music, 120V/4 Ohms): 23.0A
- Max Current Draw (circuit breaker rating, 120V/4 Ohms): 30.0A
- Thermal Emissions (1/8 Power, 4 Ohms): 4750 BTU/hr
- Thermal Emissions (1/3 Power, 4 Ohms): 6300 BTU/hr
- Cooling: Back-to-front via 2 rear panel mounted variable-speed DC fans
- (filters removable without tools)
- Controls: Front Panel: 2 attenuators; Rear Panel Switches: signal ground lift,
- mode select switch
- LED indicators (per channel) Clip/Limit, Signal, Temp/DC, Active
- Construction: Steel chassis, 16 gauge. Double thickness in rack ear areas.